Why join NYBA?
The Northwest Yacht Brokers Association is the second oldest marine trade association in the Pacific Northwest consisting of nearly 300 marine professionals. The benefits of membership with our association are many and continue to grow. But more than any individual benefit, becoming a NYBA members is about being a professional, conducting yourself in a professional manner, running a successful business, and reaching potential buyers who have the confidence that you are a member in good standing with an exceptional association. NYBA can help you achieve that.
NYBA is an association of your peers solely dedicated to the interest of yacht brokers and marine trade professionals. Our goals—whether its CPYB national certification, up-to-date tax information, or government affairs—are all designed to provide value to you and assist you in operating a successful marine business.
NYBA Member Benefits
- Boat Show Opportunities & Discounts
- Representation with Governmental Agencies
- Standardized Forms
- National Yacht Broker Certification Program (CPYB)
- Code of Ethics & Mediation
- Committee Activities
- Newsletter & Announcements
- Networking Opportunities
- Meetings & Seminars
- Social Functions
NYBA Member Discounts
- BoatU.S. Membership Discount
- Avis/Budget Car Rental Discounts
- Schwartz Brothers Restaurants
- Discounts at Hotel Stays:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Nationwide
- Courtyard Marriott South Lake Union
- Residence Inn South Lake Union
- Majestic Inn & Spa, Anacortes, WA